Monday, March 1, 2010

Mad March, Madder Fridays!

This snow has finally gone, converted to rain and warmer too! - I can almost feel the summer already!!

This is great for everyone, because now, people are venturing outside again, nights are getting busier in Halifax and new events are kicking off all over the place..

Speaking of new events, I did the first Friday ever at 'The Groove' (formerly Jumpin' Jaks) and what a cracker that was!! - absolutely bouncing, and a great way to kick off this Springs entertainment!

Also, some of you may be pleased to hear that 2 months into the resolutions post in January, I've nearly completed the first of my main resolutions, which was to have completed a large piece of artwork for my wall, as I type this, I'm looking at what can only be described as a colossal drawing on my wall, which, when framed, will look great in my front room.

Now it's just a matter of deciding what to draw next haha!

My music productions have taken a bit of a back seat at the moment, this is mainly due to a lot of new work that's come my way recently, so as you can imagine, I've had to give my clients priority, although, as soon as my clients work is complete, I'll be back 'on it' don't you worry!

Well, I hope March is just as good as the rest of the year so far, and I hope you're all having a great 2010 just like me and my family, see you all in April, where you can join me in my birthday celebrations, Easter, and much, much more! - watch this space!

Speak Soon
DK x

No comments:

Post a Comment