Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Website Updates, Pics and much more to come!..

Blimmin eck! - I've been busy over the past few months!!

After burning many gallons of midnight oil, I've finally added some more stuff to the website, which include:

Cheeky! Radio
The test server is now up and running until the brand new shoutcast server comes into effect, I'm currently working on a weekly playlist that will ensure that the station broadcasts 24/7 - so you all get your required fix of classics!!

Portfolio
My photography section is now being updated, with all my new ideas and panoramic shots.

Halifax Guide
I've now started on my exclusive guide which features EVERY Halifax venue on the main circuit in greater detail, this included links to all of their sites and features hi-resolution photographs of what they all look like!


Website Portfolio

I'm now updating my previous sites, so potential clients can see examples of my previous work.

Coming Soon:
New stuff to appear on the site will include my tutorial section for all you wannabe producers, musicians and designers alike, so watch this space!

Well, I'm glad it's over for another week, I'm off back to bed!!
Night' y'all
DK.

No comments:

Post a Comment