Saturday, February 21, 2009

How Much Work Does It Take To Get On Air!!!

I can't believe I've dedicated an entire day to getting this damn radio server up and running!! - Seriously, it's driving me nuts!

Anyway, I'm sure with a bit more thought and some help from a couple of technically minded people, between us, we'll get there..

In the meantime, instead of letting my own feeble mind go into meltdown, I think I'll spend the rest of the afternoon working out the schedule for my new station.

I'm also sure that once the station is up and running, all this hard work will really be worth it, as I plan to make quite an effort to make sure that the content is just the right stuff that you guys (the Cheeky! regulars) get what you want!!

Wish me luck eh? - failing that, I'll just chuck myself in the canal again.

Speak soon y'all
DK.

No comments:

Post a Comment