Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Few Website Updates!

Welcome to the new DK website! - I hope you like it, it's taken me long enough to get the damn thing up and running.

As you can imagine, due to the size of the site, there will be a few errors here and there, but I'm still working on it as we speak, or as they say in the industry 'The paints still drying so we cant put the pictures up yet'

Anyway, a few things are being added to the site, they are here already, but I havent made them live yet cause' they're not quite ready, these are;

1: The Mix CDs Section
Some mixes are up, I just have to add their own pages which will hold the CD inlays and track lists, so you know what you're downloading.

2: Halifax Clubbing Archive
This is a huge part of the site and there's a few more additions and pictures to include, plus the interactive guide, which will definetly take a while.

3: Tutorials
This section is also being put together, and it'll take a while before it's all proofed etc.

4: Portfolio
This section is more for my prospective clients, it's basically missing some of my more recent work - which is being resized for the site

5: Cheeky! Radio
The server's up but there's no input to it yet (I'm still having the machine built!) - please be patient!!

Apart from that, and the odd minor details, the site should be 100% within a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment