Friday, September 12, 2008

A spot of morning mathematics...

Don’t ask me why but for some reason I had a bit of a deep thinking session this morning when I got out of bed.

I was wondering to myself (as I often do) how long I have left in me to live in the world we all refer to as clubland, so while I had a spare moment in hand I decided to work it out…

Using these basic figures, I came up with the following, and I’m sure you’ll find the figures rather interesting…

* There are 52 weeks in a year, so thats 110 main evenings (Fridays and Saturdays)
* Each year has 5 Bank Holiday Sundays
* Plus my Birthday
* I’m 32 years old
* The average clubber continues clubbing until they hit approx 40 years old.

So, I have:

* 8 Years left in me.
* Thats 40 Bank Holiday Sundays
* Thats 416 Weekends
* 208 Friday or Saturday nights
* Plus 8 Birthdays
* Of which only 4 will fall on a weekend.
* I drink on average 8 pints in a weekend and consume roughly 6 Sambucas
* Thats 3328 Pints and 2496 Sambucas (at 32 shots in a bottle, thats 78 bottles!)

And at the end of it all - I’ve worked out that it would take roughly 3744 hours to recover from the hangover (That’s 156 days)

No wonder I feel rough this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment