Friday, January 2, 2009

Results and Resolutions

So, it’s officially 2009, the headache’s just about worn off and I’ve recovered from another 2 months of the festive silly season!. Some of you may have noticed that I’ve been out of the festive limelight this year, and there’s been other people in my place at the various bars in Halifax.

This is mainly due to a very early booking which was made way back in the summer of 2008 when I was booked to play all of December at new venue on Georges Square - Namely ‘The Brasserie at The Bull’ so as December went, I spent most of my time there working through a mountain of bookings, which included the New Year..

Anyway - moving on, it appears that I’m in for a busy year in 2009 as not only will I be kicking off my events again, I’m venturing into the hectic world of musical production, soundtracks and remixing. This means that my current setup need a little modifying in order to keep the quality of any work I do to the best standards as possible, so here’s my resolutions for 2009 - mainly aimed at me getting my act together and adding some kind of organisation to my life for a change!..

  • Redesign/rewire and upgrade the production studio
  • Organise my online profiles
  • Get this website sorted out!
  • Keep my blog up to date
  • Get Cheeky! up and running again…

oh, and pay off a few bills while I’m at it..

Let’s see how far into this list I can get before 2010 eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment